Thursday, July 18, 2013

When it comes to the question of style versus comfort

“I honestly find accessories anywhere,” she says. “I love buying the classics like Hermes and Chanel, but I’m also obsessed with looking at every street vendor’s jewelry stand in any city that I’m in http://www.homecomingdressesonsale.com/short-homecoming-dresses-c-1.html. There are so many gems that can be found that are unique and truly one of a kind,” she notes.Some of her go-to places to shop for accessories are Ardene, Forever 21, H&M, Aldo, Heels and Bowties, Anice and Head Mistress.“Another gem is Suzy Shier for jewelry,” she shares.

Patel’s style inspiration comes from a variety of places, depending on the day.“It can be from watching a show and loving an idea and direction of a look, to watching people and seeing how they style themselves,” says Patel. Recently, she was inspired to http://www.homecomingdressesonsale.com/juniors-homecoming-dresses-c-2.html  white blouse because of someone she spotted on the street.“I saw a woman who was about 70-plus, who looked so effortless and elegant with a crisp white shirt, red trousers and a pair of Tod’s driving shoes,” Patel explains.

“I loved that the look was so timeless and classic. I decided then and there that every woman and man, regardless of age, should have a white button up shirt in his or her closet.”When it comes to the question of style versus comfort, Patel chooses style all the way. “Dress for the job that you want, not for the one you have. And be fabulous doing it,” she laughs.She also thrives on her spontaneous approach to http://www.homecomingdressesonsale.com/2013-homecoming-dresses-c-3.html “I usually wear what I’m in the mood for and dress for how I’m feeling,” she tells me. “I don’t think too much about an outfit beforehand or lay out an outfit the night before.”

No comments:

Post a Comment